D8G control panel consists of buttons for device operation, and a display for indicating current percent brightness setting, current colour temperature expressed in kelvins and additionally the +/- G correction value.
The driver allows the +/- G correction in 127 steps. Zero on the display means no correction, +63 represents the maximum shift of hue towards green, – 63 represents the maximum shift of hue towards purple.CRI 95+.
Key features of D8 lights:
• Beautiful strong soft light.
• Possibility of +/- G hue correction (D8G only).
• No flickering effect, suitable for illuminating locations and sets filmed in slow motion at any frame rate.
• Stepless colour temperature adjustment capability as well as switching between standard daylight and tungsten colour temperature settings.
• Freely adjustable brightness (0–100%).
• DMX512 signal control capability (option).
• Current colour temperature in K, per cent brightness, +/-G correction, battery voltage. Non-volatile user settings memory.
• Can be powered by the V-Lock type battery.
• High efficiency and low operating temperature.
• Aluminum housing. Highly robust, resistant to shocks and moisture.
• Dependability. Long service life. Intuitive operation.