Dedolight Double Aspheric Head with XLR Plug. For use with 12V or 24V Lamps (No Lamp, No Cable)
• Focus angle: 48 Degree- 4.5 Degree
• Focus intensity: 1:25
• Weight: 558 g (1.2 lbs)
• Max wattage: 100W (12V), 150W (24V)
• Cable length: See power options diagram on opposite page
• Mounting: To any 16 mm (5/8 " ) stud
• Operating position: Any
• Dedolight Dimmable Electronic 230V/24VAC-150W In-line Power Supply, provides 24V at 150 W which results in 80 % more light output in comparision to the 12 V/100 W power supply.
• Dedolight 24V/150W Lamp - 300hrs. - Blackened - for focusable fixtures, Blackened bulbs for DLH2, DLH3, DLH4 and DLHM4-300 Halogen.
The lamps used in the dedolight system offer five distinct advantages.
• Dedolights low voltage lamps offer very high light output up to 40 lumen per watt – much more (double) than high voltage halogen lamps used in conventional studio lights.
• Dedolight lamps cost only a fraction of lamps used in Standard line voltage lights with similar output.
• The long lifetime (especially of the 12V system) adds further to the savings in operating costs. The savings over time surpass the original purchase price of the entire dedolight light head several times.
• The high durability of the lamps allow dedolights to be used in tough environments. High shock and vibration resistance allows the use of dedolights under conditions which would be practically impossible for fixtures operating on Standard voltages.
• The small size of the filament contributes to the effectiveness of the optical system
(4x DLH4, 4x DT24-1E, 4x DBD8, 4x DPLS, 4x DFH, 4x DST, 1x DSTFX, 1x DH2, 1x CLAMP1, 8x DL150, 2x DLBOX, 1x DCHDKA1)