Dedolight Dedo Aspheric² with Built-in Electronic 230V/24V Transformer and Dimmer (No Lamp)
• Focus angle: 48 Degree - 4.5 Degree.
• Focus intensity: 1:20.
• Weight: 558 g (1.2 lb.).
• Max wattage: 100W (12V),150W (24V).
• Mounting: To any 16 mm (5/8") stud.
• Operating position: Any.
• New Dedolight Aspherics² Optics.
The Dedolight is an Academy Award winning lighting fixture which is highly regarded as an essential by many cameramen internationally.
Dedo's multi award winning optical system is used throughout the film and television industry it is indispensable and highly versatile and reliable.
The self contained dedolight DLHM4-300 works with an integrated electronic power supply combining: New dedolight Aspherics2 optics. Drastically improved light output.
24V / 150W integrated electronic power supply.
For external dimming of 230 / 240 V units, order option SE.
For DMX control, order option DMX.
Dedolight 24V/150W Lamp - 300hrs. - Blackened - for focusable fixtures, Blackened bulbs for DLH2, DLH3, DLH4 and DLHM4-300 Halogen.
The lamps used in the dedolight system offer five distinct advantages.
• Dedolights low voltage lamps offer very high light output up to 40 lumen per watt – much more (double) than high voltage halogen lamps used in conventional studio lights.
• Dedolight lamps cost only a fraction of lamps used in Standard line voltage lights with similar output.
• The long lifetime (especially of the 12V system) adds further to the savings in operating costs. The savings over time surpass the original purchase price of the entire dedolight light head several times.
• The high durability of the lamps allow dedolights to be used in tough environments. High shock and vibration resistance allows the use of dedolights under conditions which would be practically impossible for fixtures operating on Standard voltages.
• The small size of the filament contributes to the effectiveness of the optical system
(4x DLHM4-300, 4x DBD8, 4x DST, 1x DH2, 1x CLAMP1, 6x DL150, 1x DLBOX, 1x DCHDM4)