Century Stands or ‘C’ stands are an important component in the image maker’s arsenal of tools.
These popular stands are available in many different configurations, lengths and finishes.
The unique staggered leg design allows C-Stands to be nested and therefore be placed extremely close to one another on set. The lower leg can also be slid under many objects.
The C+ offers a removable base for the risers, making disassembly for travel simple and easy without being cumbersome or having the awkwardness typical of other manufacturers.
The sliding leg allows for use on stairs, off curbs and even as high as a desk or countertop.
Fast, easy opening and closing.
Features and Benefits?:
• Serrated gobo heads insure a strong bite and prevents side roll.
• Stainless steel helicoil inserts in riser castings.
• V-shaped brass brakes ensuring 3-point strong contact.
• Stay put T-handles wont fall out of riser castings.
• Aluminum Magic Gasket ensures once grip head is engaged it will not slip and load won't sag.
• Knurled baby pin ensures whatever is being mounted stays put.