Their compact size is both instantly familiar and comfortable to use.
A large LCD (2.7") displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way.
Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen. With RT32 Transmitter.
The L-478 meters can be quickly calibrated to your camera using Sekonic's Data Transfer software and either Sekonic or X-Rite Brand targets or by manually inputting data to the DTS program or on the meter itself.
Amazing Must-Have Features
For Still Photographers:
• Full featured Ambient-Flash modes including new T-F mode.
Measure, compare, and mix ambient and flash displayed on a color, touch screen for beautiful, controlled, results.
• DTS Exposure Profiling matches the meter to the performance of your camera.
Precise exposure and lighting starts with precise, repeatable metering.
• Radio triggering and Flash Group selection w/Phottix radio receivers and flashes using the Strato protocol.
Flash Group selection with a touch of a finger.
• Cine/HD Cine modes for today's HDSLR and Video Cine cameras.
Effortlessly switch between HDSLR and Cine for exact exposure settings in exact increments for both.
• Infinite frame rate and shutter angle selection.
Create special settings for special applications.Video cine cameras are becoming boundless. Metering should be too.
• Unique, light-source filtration compensation mode.
Finally, precise control lighting using industry standard CTO/CTB/ND types at the touch of a finger.
• Illumination measurement and extended ISO range.
Lighting design and exposure in a single tool. ISO and exposure settings to match today's digital cameras.