The Quasar Science Crossfade X is a low-profile linear light source, offers a simple, broad spectrum, tunable white light from a beautifully warm 2,000K to a crisp 6,000K.
Whether lighting actors or environments, the power of its simplicity delivers versatility with exceptional value. Use one as a key light, rig three for a 3-point lighting setup, install 10 as architectural lighting accents, or go big: stack 100 into a massive LED array with unprecedented energy efficiency for illuminating stage backings or for rigging above diffusion for the perfect skylight.
Intelligent mounting and AC cabling accessories add to its versatility. For example, the Crossfade X can retrofit legacy Kino packages to increase their output, color quality, and make dimmer compatible LED units.
• Tunable White Light - The Crossfade X blends a warm 2,000K diode and a cool 6,000K diode generating a balanced, flicker-free color spectrum at any color mix.
• Dimmable - Compatible with most AC TRIAC dimming systems.
• Simple Operation - The new power switch allows for quick on/off operation with an easy-to-operate color control dial providing quick and simple tweaking in any environment.
• Low Profile - Easily hide the linear LED light in minimal space. Tape or flush mount it against walls or ceilings to avoid compromising the photographic frame.
• Light Weight - The fixture’s light weight makes it easily handportable and opens up rigging possibilities. Carry one or two fixtures with camera equipment on public transportation, and quickly tape them up to walls for temporary lighting setups without safety worries.
• Scalable - Stack them in columns and rows to create large LED panels and arrays of any size, or line them up end-to-end for long linear lighting sources. Construct geometric patterns and 3D structures - endless visual possibilities!
In the box:
1 - 4ft Crossfade X Light
2 - Q-Boot Shock Absorbers
1 - AC Power Cord