Manfrotto double articulated arm with 3 sections the 396B-3 can support loads up to 4.5 Kg maintaining versatility thanks to its extendable sliding arm system (extends upto 860mm), further enhanced by its quick lock system. The bottom attachment adds to the strength and versatility of the 396, with a spigot that combines both a hexagonal part (for anti-rotation fixing to the Superclamp system) and a universal adapter section (for fitting to a wide range of stands, clamps and accessories). The top attachment is provided with a 16mm spigot 3/8'' light attachment, while the bottom attachment is provided with a double-anchored 16mm hexagonal/universal spigot.
Manfrotto 396B-3 features:
• Double articulated arms, to support loads up to 4,5 Kg
• Very lightweight, weighs 0,9 Kg
• 3 sections articulated arm, max length 86 cm
• Sliding extension allow for flexible positioning.
• Supplied with camera bracket