Manfrotto Black Chrome Plated 3-Section Steel Stand 007BSU
• Heavy-duty photo stand for location or studio shoots
• Double braced leg base for extra stability and safety
• Universal head type 14 with 28mm socket with 16mm stud
• Includes one levelling leg for stability on uneven terrain
• Lightweight and sturdy with a max payload of 20kg
The manfrotto 007BSU features 3 sections with 2 risers, the intuitive self-locking collars ensure that you photo stand will stay put at your desired height without hassle. This means that the legs won't lose their grip and slide during shooting, saving you time and energy. Extending to a maximum height of 325cm, it is ideal for capturing a wide range of shots. Weighing 7.3kg and capable of safely supporting an impressive a maximum payload of 20kg, it folds away to 122cm so it can be neatly stored away when not in use.
Including a universal head type 14 with a 28mm socket with a 16mm, you can use it with a variety of equipment for great versatility. It also features a levelling leg for stable shooting in a variety of environments. Take it with you and take you practice to the next level. Designed in Italy with the highest standard of quality, this stand was made to withstand the tests of time and function like new throughout it's long lifespan.