Manfrotto Steel Tall Stand - 111CSU
• Min Height 146 cm
• Maximum Height 380 cm
• Weight 9 kg
• Payload 25 kg
• Top Attachment 28 mm socket, 16 mm stud, 3/8" screw
• Closed Length 155 cm
• Colour Silver
• Column Tube Diameter 35, 30, 25 mm
• Leg sections 3
• Leveling leg 1
• Suggested wheels 109,110, 110G
• Material steel
• Footprint Max Diameter 102 cm
Manfrotto Steel Tall Stand 111CSU is ideal for almost any shoot, combining far-reaching capabilities with clever features to make it a breeze to use. One such feature is it's small footprint of 102cm. This enables you to work even in the tightest spaces, so you can get perfect results every single time. Plus, it’s made to Italy’s world-leading quality standards, so you can be sure it’s built to last.
Other standout features include a chrome plated steel design, giving you total strength even with heavier payloads. It has 3 sections and 2 risers, enabling you to extend and retract with minimal fuss, and the legs are double braced for extra stability, so you'll never have to worry about this stand buckling under the strain.
Capable of lifting up to 25 kg, you certainly have the kit for almost any job with this Tall Stand in you bag. One levelling leg gives you easy ability to adjust to perfection. In the package you'll find a universal head type 14 featuring a 28mm socket with 16mm stud, making it compatible with almost any attachment.
Manfrotto 111CSU features:
• Heavy-duty camera stand for location or studio
• Stable and secure thanks to double leg bracing
• Has a universal head type, socket and stud
• Features a levelling leg for rough terrain
• Can support up to 25 kg