The Quasar Science Double Rainbow unique shape provides a powerful light source using little space. Wireless and wired data connections mean no data boxes, receivers or transmitters. Integrated Ossium Mounting System (OMS) rigging adapts to everything. AC/DC inputs for continuous power whenever and wherever.
• Double Wide Design – The two row design of the Double Rainbow
makes for a uniquely beautiful light that packs a punch. Ready for work as
a source light, its shape produces flexibility like no other.
• Color Control – An industry-first perceptually distributed color palette
created by our advanced color science research uses the Psychophysical
construct of Just Noticeable Difference to deliver instinctual lighting
control. In addition, Spectral Control, a new technical and creative tool,
enables output to be desaturated for color-matching 3rd party fixtures or
• Color Science – The RGBX Spectral Science Color Engine produces spectrally based color calibration for more than one billion available colors.
• Pixelation – With more than twice the pixels of traditional tube fixtures, the double-height RR produces more realistic animation to take your lighting effects to a whole new realm.
• Mounting – Ossium Mounting System (OMS) integrates seamlessly and efficiently with industry standard hardware for safer, faster rigging with greater precision and style.
• Connectivity – The Double Rainbow is equipped with both an Ethernet Node and a Network Switch creating a whole new universe of possibilities.